Are you interested to work with us in one of our projects? Do you want to explore your own capabilities by inspiring others to use theirs? For each project a team of instructors and volunteers is put together. Mail us to let us know about your interests in contributing to the Heritage Project. Follow our website and facebook page to stay updated about upcoming projects. Here below you find what you can expect when you work with us and what we are looking for in volunteers.
What we offer:
- A place in our project team where your suggestions and ideas will be taken seriously.
- A chance for you to develop your skills as an instructor and artist.
- An honest and direct approach with the least amount of paperwork.
- Usually each project covers accommodation, meals and local transportation. Accommodation can differ from hotels to guest houses and staying with local families. How much we can offer depends on how much funds we receive and who we are working with.
What we expect:
- An open minded, enthusiastic and motivated attitude.
- Being able to cope with different climates, cultures and environments.
- Experience with teaching, music, dance or theatre is preferred.
- We are NOT supporting volunteer tourism. Volunteers who are looking for charity and “well-doing” will not be invited.
- A structured working style is good, the capability to improvise is better.
- Travel expenses (flight tickets, visas, etc.) are usually not being covered by us.
The number of volunteers we need depends on each project. Interviews and selections will be made through Skype or personal meetings. In general anyone with 18 years or older can apply regardless nationality, gender, religion, etc.